About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
At 24, she claims herself to be just an ordinary someone who is trying to find her place in this world, in search for her true calling. And along the way, as her life happens with people and situations coming and leaving, she pens down some of her thoughts & emotions here...

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Let's mind our own Business !

Breaking News : I have gained weight !
 
Now please don't ask me how much more cause I have not yet dared to drag my over-sized feet on the scale. That machine is my worst nightmare ever.

It sure does.

Well thanks to everyone and i mean literally everyone who nowadays upon seeing me goes,
:  Timi jhan mottako ?
:  Kina feri mottako ?
:  Katro mottako !

As if i am blind. As if i don't have a mirror at home. As if i cannot feel the extra meat on my already meaty body. Off course i know i have gotten more fatter. And yes, that feeling sucks. That pair-o-jeans getting more tighter than ever sucks. That extra layer on the stomach while sitting down sucks. But what sucks even more is the whole world reminding me about it over and over again. Do you people have nothing else to do or say?

OK, i agree that was rude. But hey, its kinda annoying you know. I mean, at first you teach me that i should stop grouching so much and instead be proud of myself no matter which size i am. And i finally learn to not loathe my voluminous body and start appreciating my curves. But then you come around the second time, slap me with all those harsh comments and make me feel bad about being fat all over again. And then when i start re-whining, you blame me for being too obsessed with my weight issues. I just don't get it. ;(
 
Tell me, what do you expect me to do? How exactly am i supposed to feel about myself? Is it my fault that i love food so much? Is it my fault that i have a medical condition which is also playing its part in helping me get more heavier? Is it also my fault that i don't sweat at all even when I'm working out like crazy?

Well, think whatever you want to. But please keep that for yourself. Cause i am no longer interested to care. I realized you people are never going to let me live in peace. I bet you will surely have something to say even if by chance, i slim down one day. Maybe you will suggest me to eat more or get more toned. Haha.

KUDOS to that Jenn ;)

So from this day onwards, I will happily eat when i want to. I will regret after pigging-out when i have to. I will furiously exercise when i want to. I will feel bad if a piece of clothe doesn't fit when i have to. I will love my big body when i want to. And yes, i will hate this same big body when i have to.  I will do it all myself; for myself. And not to please you.

You mind your own and I'll mind my own.
Yeah, let's mind our own goddamn business !

Till my next post, Eat-Pray-Love !
:D

10 comments:

  1. and this surely is an interesting post..
    iCould refer it to me..lol..
    and katro motako?? they ask me "kati motaako?" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah some actually said katro mottako? well maybe cuz i now look enormous if i looked huge before.. haha...
    thanks alot miss silent wanderer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg pretty di! Finally someone who mirrors my sentiments about weight gain issues!! Its so friggin irritating lah. I am like 'Oh shut it! Why do you even care? Are you a weighing scale?' Donchu think so! Geez man.

    Thrs this collg of mine. She was like ' numa company join garera katro motako hai. Kina ni. Photo ma slim dekcha ta feri. Hamilai ni sikau na kasari edit garne.' I WAS LIKE WHADDAFUG!! Plain rude k! So insulting. when i dont edit (my size) at all.

    opps pardon for th long comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no sweetie, i love getting long comments :

    and i wonder who is that stupid blind person timilae mottako bhanne? common timi ta kati slim and trim plus pretty chau ta.. trust me im not flattering you etikai... sachikai bhaneko... pretty limbuni (me sucha racist :p)

    and ya atti rude raicha tyo manche, sidhai kasari edit garne re? omg...
    anyways dont evn bother abt such people.. thaha hune lae thaha cha timi kasto chau bhanera , aru le je soche ni sochos.. they are just jealous of you.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha didzzy! awww.. sank you very mucho! You know sth.... our names are actually very similar. Numa in limbu dialect means ramro/pretty. And you, Pretty ta pretty di bhai halyo!! And we'r both limbuuuuuu. Cheers to that! :)

      haha yea i just smiled. ignored lah. and di, i think its high time we shut th world and appreciate our curves!! skinny is nice, but so is curvy! good luck sis. loved this post! :)

      Delete
    2. yup we both have the same name only in different languages.. hehe
      and yup skinny is nice but so is curvy. :)
      thanks once again dear.

      Delete
  5. Nice post. Finally, good to see something other than fashion. Sorta been thinking if i'm in the wrong community looking at all the fashion blogs lol. And yeah be proud of yourself girl. You are beautiful :) ( Limbu pride pahahha )

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks thinkerbell :)
    i loved your posts too.
    will keep updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. People will always remain " people" . All you need to do is to master the art of IGNORING :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i guess so. Let me now try to master the art of IGNORING as you put it. :)
      Thanks.

      Delete