About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
At 24, she claims herself to be just an ordinary someone who is trying to find her place in this world, in search for her true calling. And along the way, as her life happens with people and situations coming and leaving, she pens down some of her thoughts & emotions here...

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

To a far away place ..

If only i could
I would go far away

To a place
Where no one knows me
And i know none

To a place
Where i would walk on my own
And talk to myself

To a place
Where i would breathe free
And clear my mind

To a place
Where i would get lost
And find my way back home

If only i could
I would go far away


Every time i feel down, lost and lonely, i have this desire. I picture myself walking down an unknown western* street. Under the moonlight. No destination in mind. Stopping by a bar to grab a drink. Getting a stranger's company. Telling him* such personal things i don't even tell myself. Laying my heart out. Spend some time together. Crying, Laughing, Kissing. Then get up and continue walking. Never to see that person again.
Trust me, if only i had the freedom and the money, i would have really fled away. If not forever, then just for some time. To run away from the people i know. To get lost amidst strangers. To enjoy without being judged. To live my life. To breathe.

Till my next post, Eat-Pray-Love !
:D

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygod. I think you just described me in a nutshell. I feel the same exact way, except that I imagine myself wandering around the streets of Paris. Damnn, if I could, I would make Solitude my best friend. Siiiiigh, our wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it actually ain't necessarily be an American street... any western* street actually.. lol... just wrote America cuz it tops my must-go-b4-die list.. haha

      Delete
    2. and i just changed the street.. lol

      Delete