About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
At 24, she claims herself to be just an ordinary someone who is trying to find her place in this world, in search for her true calling. And along the way, as her life happens with people and situations coming and leaving, she pens down some of her thoughts & emotions here...

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The first and already the best birthday gift for this year :D

OK, i am going to be very quick on this and that a short one too. Actually I'm beaming at this moment. I can't get my lips to stop smiling. Just got home from my first ever interview. Yup, i got interviewed for the very first time in all these 22 long years. Wooohooo ! :D

It's like a dream come true cause being an avid magazine reader, i have read all those thousands of interviews in thousands of magazines which have led me to secretly want to both interview and get interviewed. I remember answering all those in my mind as i went from one question to another. And there i was today, sitting in front of them half nervous as i sipped on my cold glass of cranberry juice and half calm as i blabbered my thoughts away on what they had to ask.
 
Well to be frank enough, it's nothing like what you are thinking. That was not a big interview for something extravagant. I was not called cause i achieved something or did something praiseworthy. :P Actually there is this pretty little bookshop in Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur called BOOKWORM and because i am a 'good' and a 'loyal' customer there, i was called to share my views on the store and on the books i have read. All for the next issue of a literary magazine titled READ.

But who cares?  It was fun and i am happy. As a matter of fact, very much happy. I got to voice my thoughts and hopefully i will get to actually read them on a page of glossy paper very soon. Thank you so much BOOKWORM. This is the first and already the best birthday gift for this year. :)

Ending my last blog-post as a 21 year old ..

Till my next post, Eat-Pray-Love !
:D

4 comments:

  1. congratulations for the interview thing!
    iWish you get interviewed more and more in the coming days! (:

    as for now, happy birthday in advance..

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations and all the best for the upcoming many such interviews..
    n happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete