About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
At 24, she claims herself to be just an ordinary someone who is trying to find her place in this world, in search for her true calling. And along the way, as her life happens with people and situations coming and leaving, she pens down some of her thoughts & emotions here...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Awaiting Real Freedom !

I want to live my life on my own terms without any fear of what others might say/think about me. There are so many "socially wrong" things i want to do. But then, i find my own self stopping myself. I don't know why I'm so scared of this society. In fact, i know that there are many more like me out there in this world who are living their lives the way their society wants them to, and not the way they want themselves want to. That is not called living. They are not living their lives to the fullest. I am not living my life to the fullest. :/

I wonder when i will gather enough courage to do whatever i desire without giving a fuck about what others might say/think about me. I await that day. The day when i will breathe real freedom. Amen !



And when your mind is free, you are free. And that is real freedom !

Till my next post, Eat-Pray-Love !
:D

4 comments:

  1. Oh ! kudos to ur thoughts P !! i used to think the same and then one thought slapped me .... "ur act need to have a sense" ... and wonder what does it mean? .... then there i got the meaning of true freedom.....!!! hope u would b life to the fullest !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm its kinda right in a way that the act needs to have sense... but then, who decides what's right and what's wrong??? idk... i just think, if you like it, if you want to, you should do it... but yah, try not to hurt anyone with your act or your word.. thats it...

      Delete
  2. I think that is impulsive, pretty and notwithstanding whatsoever you wrote on your blog you still give a fuck as to what others think about you.That's why you started the blog in the first place..and I'll bet you'll be infuriated when someone hurls your post...If I were reading this post a few years ago, I would have felt the utmost compassion but you can't be an adolescent rebel forever..

    ReplyDelete