About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
At 24, she claims herself to be just an ordinary someone who is trying to find her place in this world, in search for her true calling. And along the way, as her life happens with people and situations coming and leaving, she pens down some of her thoughts & emotions here...

Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Twenty Twelve :)

OK, let me straight away make it clear that i am not a fashion blogger. I don't know much about fashion and style. All i know is the basics. The blouses and the jeans and the stilettos, the dresses and the ballerina flats, the tees and the shorts and the flip-flops, etc. But, i am a lady and like every single lady in this world, i too love clothes and dressing up. And off course showing it off sometimes too. :P

Today, i just felt like sharing a few pictures of my favorite summer outfit. Combo of the pink tee and the black shorts. These are actually clothes from last summer. But i love it too much to continue wearing it this year as well. :)


Last August in Pokhara with dearest Deepa !
:)

And unexpectedly, the color of my hair and bag matched !
Haha

Sauce, Syno, Rose and Me !
♥ Sisters ♥

A stroll-shot down the streets of Dharan !

And this is one of my favorite. :)
With younger sis Sy !

I got that tee at an insane 50% sale at Giordano in Kathmandu itself and as for the shorts, i just picked it up from a random street shop when i was in Goa for my hols. Also very cheap. And oh yes, I'm sure you noticed the brown pumps that I'm wearing in all the pics. Oh those are my babies. Ever since i bought them a few months back from DOT, People's Plaza, Kathmandu, i have been  wearing them almost everyday. Super light and super comfy (crocs) and the best part is that it goes quite well with every outfit. ;)

Well people, i guess i will be enjoying the sunshine with more of this pink and black and brown combo. And i hope you guys enjoy your Summer Twenty Twelve too. :)

Till my next post, Eat-Pray-Love !
:D

6 comments:

  1. Ohhooo! (; Love this. The last picture is my favorite too - in <3 with the bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks girl.. btw, which bag? the red or the brown?

      Delete
  2. you look pretty whether you are or you aren't a fashionista :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. never had a tour to dharan , but these pics tempt me to have one !

    ReplyDelete