About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
At 24, she claims herself to be just an ordinary someone who is trying to find her place in this world, in search for her true calling. And along the way, as her life happens with people and situations coming and leaving, she pens down some of her thoughts & emotions here...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The day i realized i had a self-misconception ...

I feel like i am not doing enough when there is so much i am capable of doing.
I feel like i am wasting my time doing nothing beneficial for me and my society.
I feel like i am now supposed to stop thinking and rather start getting practical.

I am an undergrad student in my 2nd year. I am educated. I am capable. I have the skills. I have the resources. I have support. I have the time. I have the heart.

So here, i ask myself.
Why am i not doing anything?
Why am i acting this ignorant?
Why am i being so inconsiderate?

And until this day, i had 'thought' that i was a very thoughtful person.
;(

2 comments:

  1. Despite asking and blaming urself ...jst tke a break and enjoy ur youth ....u r doing grt for ur age ....u have time to so work in future but this time of life doesn't come and isn't to think deep deep ....!!p wake up !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i am enjoying too sathi.. but still feels like i am wasting my time too... hmmmm..
      anyways thanks :)

      Delete