About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
At 24, she claims herself to be just an ordinary someone who is trying to find her place in this world, in search for her true calling. And along the way, as her life happens with people and situations coming and leaving, she pens down some of her thoughts & emotions here...

Monday, March 5, 2012

I am trying...

I know it has been ages since i last updated. I got busy with my new job.
Oh! By the way, did i mention that i got called in by another radio station? :D
Yeah it has been a month since i started with my new shows at my new workplace, R24 100.6 MHz. And guess what, i am very happy here. Well, it was actually a few of my girlfriends who told me that i looked more happier here than i looked before at my previous one. And i then realized they saw me right. True they say that everything happens for a good reason. :) Anyways if you would like to hear me blabber on air, here is my program schedule.

  • Global Countdown - Sundays - 7pm
  • Kick-Start - Mondays - 10am
  • Raise To Fame - Mondays - 7pm
  • Stupid Cupid - Tuesdays - 7pm
  • From Me To You - Thursdays - 3pm

It is off course not that i got so engrossed at work that i totally forgot to 'write'. I had tried my hands a week ago. I started an article, but i somehow could not finish it. It is still left half cooked in the pot. Forgive me people, for i am just a beginner. I will but for sure complete that one day. Fingers crossed!

My current read had a page where it was quoted, 'Passion literally means suffering. And it is often the case that the greater the suffering, the deeper the passion.' While that was referred in terms of Love, it hit me hard too in terms of my passion for writing. I am suffering a lot. I always make it a point to read and write at least a few lines every single day. But these days, the more i try to write, the more i fail. But yet again, the more i fail, the more i want to write. Sigh.

Anyways, i hope to get back soon with a new post. 
Women's Day is near. Expect from this young woman. ;)

Till my next post, Eat-Pray-Love !

:D


6 comments:

  1. P though late congrats for ur new job ...nd yeah for me more the suffering the better the result will be ..nd hope dat article ..... would be the popular blog ..bst of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope so sathi.. hehe.. thank you so much for your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey hey:)
    Congratulations!!! Definitely tuning into your shows;)
    All the best. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much snigda :)
    i hope i spelled ur name right.. hehe

    ReplyDelete