About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
At 24, she claims herself to be just an ordinary someone who is trying to find her place in this world, in search for her true calling. And along the way, as her life happens with people and situations coming and leaving, she pens down some of her thoughts & emotions here...

Saturday, March 10, 2012

That Brave Man !

Love takes courage. And to love me, it takes even much more courage. 
Cause i'm clingy, super-sensitive, attention seeking, have mood swings every now and then;
And also cause i love too much. So much that it scares men away.

But then, i'm glad all those 'cowards' ran away from me.
Cause they definitely didn't deserve all that love.
And now, i am more than happy to wait for that one man who will dare to love me the pathetic way i am. 

That one man who will understand the fact that i cling on because i don't want to lose him.

That one man who will think twice before saying something hurtful to me. 

That one man who will give me so much of attention that i won't even have to seek for it.
That one man who will tolerate my moods as it comes.
And that one man who will appreciate my love instead of taking it for granted.
That Brave Man !

Till my next post, Eat-Pray-Love !
:D

2 comments: