About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
At 24, she claims herself to be just an ordinary someone who is trying to find her place in this world, in search for her true calling. And along the way, as her life happens with people and situations coming and leaving, she pens down some of her thoughts & emotions here...

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunny Sunday :D

I guess i am a true Cancerian after all. Oh how much i love to stay at home! :) 
Lying down on my parent's bed, masticating on rich hazelnut chocolates as i write this...

As always the past few days had been so very hectic. And No, i don't even work full time but don't know how i get so caught up here and there. Anyways, college picnic yesterday where i danced my big ass off. LoL. Thanks to Mr. Vodka. ;) And then, straight to work after that. I swear i was so worn off with all that hip shaking, that uncomfortable seat on the bus, and gastric too. But i had to go for it was my first show there. Here i am beaming as i tell you that i have found another job. :D Well, its actually the same thing. I mean, Radio Jockeying. But hey, i am now working at 2 different radio stations. How cool is that !

This one's called RVL, Revolution Radio. - www.rvlradio.com - The first internet radio of Nepal, if i'm right. And I've got 2 shows here. The one we started last night is called 'Girls on Top' where we (me and my co-host Chari) talk about all girly stuffs from Manicures to Mothering, Guys to Gazillions, Ointments to Orgasms and Bangles to Brazilians. Ladies, come gossip with us every Saturdays from 9-11pm. Well, you 'guys' can listen too, but at your very own risk. ;) And i will be starting the other show from this Wednesday 7-9am. It will but off course be about L.O.V.E - Love. Typical me i know !

So that's pretty much the
only new thing that's been happening right now. Well, actually there is another thing as well. Something which has played much bigger a part than this new job in making me blush blush. But let me better wait for the perfect time to share that with you all. All i know is that Life's good ATM. :)



A smile from the heart :)

Till my next post, Eat-Pray-Love !
:D


4 comments:

  1. Ointments to Orgasms!!! :) Keep up the good work... I need 'em chocolates too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha off all the lines written, this particular one caught ur attention ?
      :p
      and thanks :)

      Delete